Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trial Classes Being Offered!

I am excited to announce that I am now ready to open my studio for children's art classes for two to three year olds.  Here is information about the trial classes:




Art Enrichment   2-3 years old   $100
Wednesdays 9:30 - 10:20am January 20th - February 10th
OR
Fridays 3:30 - 4:20pm January 22nd - February 12th




Your little birdies will explore art through hands on experience with many different types of media at each session. They will interact with art forms such as painting, dough, gluing, sculpture, sensory, collages and other assorted projects. The focus is on the experience and enjoyment rather than the end product. This is their time to create in a relaxing studio environment!


if you are interested: NicolePerrelle@me.com
I will send you detailed information


We appreciate your support!




No comments:

Post a Comment