Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mom crush: Make & Mingle

I hightailed it up to Fairfield to meet one of the dynamic ladies that owns the store Make & Mingle. If you live in the area (or even if you don't) you have to see their cool space and take a class in their open and airy studio. I sat down in their white leather couch to chat about how we can collaborate and just didn't want to leave! Poor Karen!
The store is focused around offering amazing fabrics to buy as well as thinking up cool classes to offer for tweens, adults, and kids focused on sewing and creating!

And if you love to craft or sew just go on down. I think we will be doing some very fun things with these crafty ladies.

& p.s. I signed up for the "make your own Tunic" class in May. Sew fun!


  • description.gif






  • 1 comment:

    1. Wow! I have always wished I could sew. I always just 'had at' the sewing machine but never really learned.
      I think that is so great to about your art studio.
      You are so craft oriented!

      ReplyDelete